BVC - Re: NK - wInterkingdom schedule

OxladeMac@aol.com OxladeMac at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 15:51:27 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/21/00 2:47:09 PM Central Standard Time,
Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov writes:

<< Added yesterday:
   2-3 p.m.
         Basic Brewing (Meads, Beers, Wines, and Cordials)

 The snail's trying to decide about that left turn in Alburquerque.  8^)

 Tadhg >>

What are you planning on going over?  I was going to survey my audience, and
if necessary, spend part of "Manly 1" going over the basics of beer brewing
before I expand on them in "Manly 2".  If I have a class of people that have
brewed before, I was going to skip the basics, but I don't think that will be
likely.