BVC - Northern regional question...

Chuck_CTR_Graves@mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Mon Jan 24 09:07:17 PST 2000

Hi, all.

>I'll provide all the help I can on judging the beer, if there is any.  I'm
>already an alternate for Gulf, and may enter stuff, but not in the Gulf
>portion of the competition.

As far as I know, the only competition at Northern Regional Tribute is for the
remaining 5 slots for Gulf War (which is what I was speaking of.)

Judging is generally relegated to the Laurels available at the time.  Since
there will be a "grove" at St. Thompson's, I expect them to be utilized for the
judging.  This, of course, will include some who would not be supportive of
entries in the brewing arts.