BVC - Northern regional question...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jan 24 20:22:09 PST 2000

Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov (Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov) said something that sounded like:
> As far as I know, the only competition at Northern Regional Tribute is for the
> remaining 5 slots for Gulf War (which is what I was speaking of.)

Actually what I was told way back when, was that the remaining Gulf War
people would choosen from the A&S display already scheduled at the
event. I don't know if that has any basis in reality.

> Judging is generally relegated to the Laurels available at the time.  Since
> there will be a "grove" at St. Thompson's, I expect them to be utilized for the
> judging.  This, of course, will include some who would not be supportive of
> entries in the brewing arts.

There is also a Laurel's Circle at the event with some very supportative
Laurel's showing up. These will be the more likely people judging
brewing entries since they have more expertise.