BVC - Northern regional question...

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 08:29:26 PST 2000

>There is also a Laurel's Circle at the event with some very supportative
Laurel's >showing up. These will be the more likely people judging brewing
entries since they >have more expertise.

3 laurels that I know will be making the trip are Stasya, Kasilda and I, and
all of us I think are supportive (though Kasilda can't taste your entries),
and I'm sure there will be others.  But keep in mind, while they may ask the
laurels for recommendations, the final decision on the GW slots and
alternates will be made by their Majesties, not us.

Raisya