[Bvc] Beer and Pennsic

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 30 19:10:37 PDT 2002

OxladeMac at aol.com (OxladeMac at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> Hey, Pug, How is Moritu setup for beer for Pennsic this year?  Need any
> extra?

I am bringing 45 gallons of different stuff. I'm not sure what the
others are bringing. I *think* we will be set. 10 gallons of it is for a
vigil on Wednesday afternoon and will probably have some left for other
gatherings as needed.

> Who is providing beer for Wednesday night Chili?

I honestly don't know. I had contacted Their Majesties 3 months ago and
didn't get a response. Since then I've allocated all of my stuff for
Nadam and vigil.

> Should I bring any?  If so, how much?

Seraphina from Bjournsbourg is heading up chili night. Please contact
her to see if what is going on. (or I can if you want) 10-15 gallons for
that night is pretty easy to go through.

> (I ain't dragging it all the way to Pennsic and then bringing it back home!!!)

You bring booze home?!

Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
Dark Horde Moritu      |  As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat"
pug at pug.net            |  --Meatloaf