[Bvc] Cordialed Cherries

Robert Brown texas_roberttash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 21:05:49 PDT 2007

I have bottled my Cherry Cordial.  Now I have all
these lovely alcohol infused cherries.  My idea is to
make truffles with them in the center.  Does anyone
know the timeframe I'm working with?  How long the
cherries will last before going icky?  I've read of
the berries being used before (on top of ice cream,
etc.) but never a mention of how long you have.  If
anyone has an idea, a heads up would be appreciated.

Gorm

ps.  While I intend to make these "my" creation and
not use a store bought liquer in the truffles, I have
to admit to some curiosity about Creme de menthe in
the choco and the cherry in the center.