[Bvc] Jalapeno Cordial

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at hp.com
Tue Jul 24 18:53:40 PDT 2007

I have had Jalapeno and a smoked Chipotle Metheglin that I thought were
good.  I have had several examples of both as I judged a the AMA
National competitions a number years back when the AMA actually existed.
I have also known other people who made them.

My experience with the Jalapeno is that if it is not done right and aged
right then it can have a vegetal quality to it that I personally don't
find appealing in a drink.  There were some Chipotle Metheglins that I
liked quite well with just the perfect amount of heat, smoke, and sweet.

Good luck and make sure and share some.

-Eadric