[Bvc] guilds

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Jul 25 06:58:17 PDT 2007

If there is an active Kingdom wide guild I am not aware of it.

While we have a number of brewers here in Gates Edge, I would not say
that we have an active guild.  We brew occasionally and share our stuff
but nothing really organized anymore.

Raven's Fort still has a number of active brewers but I am not sure if
they meet in an active guild meeting any more.

The most active SCA brewing group in the greater Houston area that I am
aware of is  the folks in Loch Sollier but I am not sure how organized
they are into into sort of guild structure.

Gorm,  I just approved yer membership to the SCA_Brew yahoo group.

Regards,

-Eadric