[Bvc] guilds

oxlademac at aol.com oxlademac at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 10:04:21 PDT 2007

There is no active "kingdom" group that I know of.? Various areas have local guilds, but that's about as far as it goes.? Several years ago (like 9 or 10) there was an effort to start a kingdom guild - which is where this mailing list came from - but there hasn't been much activity in recent years.

Ox