[Bvc] Cordialing Spirit of Choice

Robert Brown texas_roberttash at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 23:36:05 PDT 2007

When I began to cordial again, I harkened back through my ever faulty memory to a class I attended at an event which all previous experience was based on.  The Lord teaching us (I cannot remember his name, God bless him for setting my feet on the path) said use Vodka.  As I've been delving for more information, I've found Brandy also mentioned (a few other liquors as well, but predominately Vodka and Brandy).  Which liquor is preferred by this August body(ies)?  I'm not necessarily asking for any documentary evidence, just preferences.  Also does one go better than the other with a certain fruit, nut, etc.  Mainly a curiosity, but advice of those more experienced should always be sought (learning that at a younger age would have been sooooo much easier.).

  Gorm - whose cherry cordial's progress makes him titter like a schoolgirl.