[Bvc] BVC Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Anthony Emmel anthony.emmel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:12:29 PDT 2008

Chello!

No real progress here; however, I am making plans for setting up my own
grape "farm" this next year.  This is so as to have my own gfresh grapes for
my own wine. :)

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 3:01 PM, <bvc-request at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:49:07 -0500
> From: "Niewoehner, Hugh" <Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com>
> Subject: [Bvc] The happy vinters home...
> To: <bvc at Ansteorra.ORG>
>
> Well, no events this past weekend but 47 lbs of percolating Perry and 340
> lbs. of grapes picked, plucked, stomped, primaryed, and pressed during this
> past week.
>
> What's everyone working on?
>
>        HE Damon, Baron Borrend?hl
>

> *********************************

Bernhard von Bruck
man-at-arms to sir Ian MacBaird
Rosenfeld, Ansteorrea

mka:
Anthony N. Emmel
Scholar & Catholic Gentleman

6¶ The high praises of God shall be in their mouth: and two-edged swords in
their hands:
7 To execute vengeance upon the nations, chastisements among the people:
8 To bind their kings with fetters, and their nobles with manacles of iron.
9 To execute upon them the judgment that is written: this glory is to all
his saints. Alleluia.
Psalm 149, DRV

"You were not admitted to the order of chivalry to soldier in the devil's
cause thenceforward,
but in order to serve our Maker, defend Holy Church and render at last to
God that treasure
which he entrusted to your safekeeping, namely your soul. To this end were
you made a knight. . . ."
The Quest of the Holy Grail, Anon., early 13th C.