[Bvc] A request to host a brewers competition.

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 09:34:54 PDT 2011

My Lords and Ladies of the Ansteorran brewers community,

In a scant six months time the Shire of Gate's Edge will hold it's annual Fall
event. This year's theme will be a celebration of the end of the Black Plague in
Venice. I would like to hold a brewers competition at this event and I need both
participants and judges. It is my hope to make this an annual occurrence. If
your interest has been peaked or you would like to help coordinate such an
undertaking (I am clueless at the moment) please contact me off-list so that I
may mark this off the check list.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford.