[Bvc] A request to host a brewers competition.

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 12:57:53 PDT 2011

Robert,
  Well done getting the word out well in advance so folks can brew something
tasty!  I've been pretty happy using the judging forms provided here:
http://www.greydragon.org/ikbg/forms.html
  Others have their opinions, and they may want to discuss them here.  If the
theme is very important to you, you might add a category for brewers getting
close to the theme- making something based on a mid 14th century recipe, or a
wine from northern Italy might score better than a Digby mead.  There might be
some neat clues in The Decameron for a beverage...
  Gaston de Clermont