CR - "Central Region" Mailing List

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:34:52 PST 1997

Good evening.

If you find yourself on this list for no obvious reason, it is
probably because Pug added you from the distribution on earlier
related messsages. (Correspondence leading to the list set-up.)

Rest assured that I will not be adding additional people without
their direct request to do so, and will honor all requests for
removal from the Central list as soon as possible after receiving
them. People can also always remove themselves by the standard
MajorDomo commands.

Administrivia / mild humor: Pug assigned the list name, based upon
sound logical principles. Central, Central Region: makes sense to me.

What he did not know at the time was that I have been running a
non-Internet bulletin board by the name of "Centerville" for more
years than I knew that Ansteorra had been divided into
administrative regions...

Amra
"Central" List Admin
===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com