CR - SCA in Denton

Phyllis Spurr PSPURR at r03.tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Dec 18 13:26:00 PST 1997

> Date sent:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:29:15 -0800
> From:           Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net>

> Who is the best person for a prospective member in Denton
> to contact?  I could swear I heard something about Glaslyn
> or some new group starting up there again.
>
> I ask because I've been asked by that prospective member
> in Denton.
>
> - Galen

I believe they have decided on a totally new group.  The person who
is doing the grub work is Afan?  I believe the number is 817-498-
6847.  The last e-mail address I had for this individual was:
stonecircle at why.net.

The name of the person I spoke with is Aven/Afan, but I'm not sure if
that person is the same as the one I just gave the number for.  I
really believe so, but am not positively sure.

If this post did not make any sense whatsoever to you, write back,
I'll try to be clearer or at least drink a Coke prior to writing
again.

Phyllis L. Spurr
Texas Department of Health
Public Health Region 2/3
Tuberculosis Elimination Division
pspurr at r03.tdh.state.tx.us

also known in the SCA as:
Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys Gyfurdd
acting Central Regional Seneschal
residing in the Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra