CR - SCA in Denton

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:28:54 PST 1997

---Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:
> Who is the best person for a prospective member in Denton
> to contact?  I could swear I heard something about Glaslyn
> or some new group starting up there again.
> I ask because I've been asked by that prospective member
> in Denton.
> - Galen

Call Averial; she has been speaking with the folks up that direction
most recently that I am aware of.

(While Averial is subscribed to this list, bear with her for a
while. She is still learning these newfangled computers thangs...)

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com