CR - Central Regional Topics.

Rita Menzie rita at slideguy.com
Mon Jan 12 03:45:10 PST 1998

I am aware of groups folding due to burn out of the primary
participants, but on the bright side we do have  the Canton of
Lindenwood going strong again and Glasland (sp?) trying to start up
again.  I think it would be a great idea to support some of the smaller
groups activities, especially demos to draw more active participants to
help with the long term burden of keeping a Shire going.   Road trips cn
be alot of fun, and a good way of making some new friends.  Perhaps we
could get the demo coordinators from various Baronies to cooperate?
--
Lisette de Meyners
Rita Menzie
rita at slideguy.com