CR - Central Principality

Todd Marsh tmarsh at algoma.com
Thu Jan 15 06:06:59 PST 1998

Elfsea is having a baronial college on Jan 24th on the UT Arlington campus.  It is rather quick, but we could hold a regional meeting there.

Llywelyn

H.L. Richard Fairbourne wrote:
To all members of the central region. I would like to echo the words of
his excellency, about working together toward a stronger region and
therefore a stronger ansteorra. I do however believe that we should get
alot more input from our members in other areas of the region. I am
specifically talking about Graywood, Emerald Keep, and Rosenfeld. I
would propose that all the regional officers, all local seneschals, and
all central regional landed baron's and baroness's attend this meeting.
If we are going to work together to make this region stronger and
perhaps a principality we need at least to meet one another and talk
about how we are going to do this. Perhaps we could do this at an event,
during the event,or after the event on sunday, at a restaurant, or at
someone's home. Any Ideas? I would have no problem in coordinating such
a meeting if everybody would make an effort to come. Also this would be
a good time for  all regionals to meet with those seneschals you talk to
on the phone.