CR - Status Report ("Central Region" Mailing List)

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:19:53 PST 1998

As of this time, there are 32 subscribers to central at ansteorra.ORG

(does not include known multiple subscriptions)

By my count, there have been 7 individuals who have posted to
central so far.

Not bad for a little less than a month and as little publicity as
we've had so far.  I'm sending an announcement to the local
chroniclers in Central Region within the week, so that may boost
both figures in a month or so.

Amra, List Admin

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com