CR - Steppes Internet Committee Meeting

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:40:40 PST 1998

Reminder / notice for those who may not have enough else to do this
weekend and who do not receive the committee traffic directly:

Steppes Internet Committee meeting Sunday afternoon, 3pm. All are
welcome to attend, observe, offer comments, forward ideas, voice
concerns.

We'll be discussing capabilities and cost options in selection of a
provider, as well as other topics related to on-line presence for
the Barony.

Location: weather permitting, Flagpole Hill. In case of inclement
weather, Ly. Tiernan Shepherd's home (about six blocks distance).

Amra
Committee Chair

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com