CR - WE

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Mon Jan 26 14:08:18 PST 1998

WE! Yes, WE have a oppurtinty to help another branch in our region. The
shire of Rosenfeld will be having a demo at Canton Trade days in Canton,
Texas April 4th and 5th. I remember alot of people telling me they would
be happy to help out at a demo in our region. Rosenfeld was doing this
demo even before the talk of a regional demo team came up. I know some
have said what good will a demo do for a group. Well lets find out. The
contact person is Lord Fergus the seneschal of Rosenfeld and his number
is listed in the blackstar. If you came make it Rosenfeld would love to
have you come help them spread the fun we have together. I will be
there, maybe even with bells on. Please send your responses to me if
want to email or better yet call lord Fergus. Together we can and do
things that other kingdoms have thought impossible! Let us help our
brothers and sisters in our own kingdom and region.
in service
h.l. richard fairbourne