CR - Let's Fix the Central Region!

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:14:45 PST 1998

>> If they decide to hold the meeting at springfair. would it
>> be convienent for you If I have the boys set up the big
>> green tent as a meeting place for the senechals and other
>> private meetings that need to held. it can sit 80 to 100
>> comfortably
>
>Simone, how much trouble is it to trot out this "big green tent"?

All I have to do is arange for a truck and 3 guys to Load the tent, it takes
a min of 5 to set it up, I normaly have no problem finding volenteers for
the task

<SNIP>

>Also: how are the acoustics in "normal" set up? Sound-deadening or
>reasonably "concentrating"? Have you field-tested that projected
>capacity under performance conditions (sung/spoken to a full or at
>least partially-filled tent of warm bodies)?

The tent work out well when it was used as the Hall for the chivalic camp at
Defender in 96 and for feast at 97's Spring Fair..works well for acustics
and Meetings..the tent is a GP Large comand tent...and is woinderful for
keeping out the rain

Simone