CR - Last Weekend

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 16 08:57:17 PST 1998

Good Day to all in the Central Region,

I just want to express my apologies to the Region for me missing both the
War Practice and Flagpole Hill tournament yesterday. We spent the day looking
for a new home and had to attend the open house. Sorry to say that we didn't
get it but we're still looking for a place in Steppes.

I promise to try to attend more Central Region events, especially War Practices.
I just missed out on a couple of the local happenings.

I hope that a large group of Central people will be able to make a showing
at the Northern and Southern War Colleges. We need to show Ansteorra what can
be fielded from the region. Remember, everybody and every body is needed.

Do any of you remember the first Gulf War? I was on the field that day and it
looked like the sun had settled on the battlefield in Meredies. The golden
tabards continued to enter the field a full half hour after Trimaris and its
allies had assembled. It was a day to remember as the full power and strength
that is Ansteorra was unleashed. I urge you to be there, be part of the glory
that is Ansteorra.

Let's kick some butt.

Yers,

Gunthar