CR - Last weekend

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 19 07:36:11 PST 1998

Good morning everyone.

Hey, since I missed the Elfsea War Practice as well as the Flagpole Hill
Household tourney I was wondering what happened?

Would someone who was there let us all in on the activities, who won, any
good stuff?

This list has gotten too quiet. Or all of you just tuning in on the raging
debate on the Ansteorra list? Looks like we just might turn all of Ansteorra
into a collection of Principalities. (That's a JOKE, son!)

We need to hurry up and get the Central region made into a Principality before
the other regions get there first!

My vote for a name is: The Centari Republic.

Yers,

Gunthar

(Veer, doan't be schooch an eediot!)