CR - Last weekend

barbara at mail.topher.net barbara at mail.topher.net
Sat Feb 21 03:31:10 PST 1998

Gunthar wrote:

> We need to hurry up and get the Central region made into a
> Principality before
> the other regions get there first!
>
> My vote for a name is: The Centari Republic.

Rita replied:

Well, since I haven't put my two cents in yet and I'm just in that kind
of mood today,  I would have to say that doing it just to be the first
one is the worst reason I've heard so far, and I haven't been too
impressed with *any* of the pros put forth in this argument.

Gee Gunthar, that was a joke, wasn't it?  Once again the limitations
of the written word leaves us open for missinterpretation.  Actually,
doing it so we would be first is the BEST reason I have seen so far.

Alys.