CR - Rosenfeld's demo at Canton

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:06:44 PST 1998

Galen Dearest,
     Lady Mara sent information of that demo to me at business meeting
and I am intending to include it in the March Elfsea Scroll.  The map
they sent can not be scanned into my computer and still keep it's
integrity.  I will try to type in directions and other important
information.  You know, I do a pretty good AD!
     And for those of you who are not on the Elfsea Scroll snail Mail
List contact me and we can make arrangements for your very own copy to
be delivered directly to your door each month.  What a concept!

Arabella