CR - newsletters

Sarah Peck speckld at tenet.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:43:59 PST 1998

Mike C. Baker wrote:

<snip, snip and more snip>

> While we're at it, I would encourage *all* of the Central Region
> chroniclers to occasionally plug their subscription info into this
> list. Heck, may be something to use as the basis for a CR FAQ-file...
>
> Dierdre, are ya listening? Oh, Tiiiieeeerrrrrrnnnnnannnnn? Whatcha
> think about it? Anybody else?

I have no problem accepting money!  For those of you not receiving the
SteppesLetter (the best newsletter in the area, by the way!), you may
contact me for a subscription...

Subscription rate is $12.00 per year and yes, it's worth it!  Checks or
money orders only, please.  Just mail it to:

Lady Tiernan Shepherd
(Sarah Peck)
8036 Deer Trail
Dallas, TX  75238

Please include the following information:  Your mundane name, address,
telephone number and e-mail address.  I would also need your society
name and title and whether you want to be included in our Phone Tree.

Thanks!
Tiernan, chronicler of the SteppesLetter
--
Sarah Peck
Fred F. Florence Middle School
work:  dps21 at flash.net