CR - Elfsea Scroll Subscriptions

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:38:27 PST 1998

For all you folks who want to have delivered directly to your door, by
our faithful United States Postal Service, you very own copy of the
muchly imformative, beautifully executed, and masterfully assembled
Elfsea Scroll, Send your mailing information with your SCA name and
mundane name(I don't always know everyone's Mundane name)to the
following address:

Lisa Duke
(Arabella de Montacute)
901 Wintercrest Court
Arlington, Texas     76017

All of the above information with your check for (beginning with the
month of March) $10.00 made out to SCA Inc. Barony of Elfsea.  (The
subscription will carry you until December.)  Yearly subscriptions are
$12.00 and all come due in December.  We are pro-rating from now until
the end of the year.

Looking forward to hearing from many new people. Thank you in advance
for considering our wonderful news letter.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute