CR - Scarlet Letter Subscriptions

Sam & Debbie Milligan miligan at anet-dfw.com
Tue Feb 24 00:37:01 PST 1998

Okay, I thought that the Canton of Dun na Loch Ruadh ought to jump on the
newletter advertising bandwagon as well.  (Or is that too far out of
period?)

For a mere $6.00 for a year's subscription (six bi-monthly issues), you,
too, can receive an absolute wealth of information and entertainment from
The Scarlet Letter.  Read the Ruadh Noises.  Follow the adventures of Vic
the Viking.  Find out if the Chronicler has finally gone mad from trying
to get contributors to turn their submissions in on time.

The subscription rate for The Scarlet Letter is pro-rated, and will cost
$5.00 for the rest of the year, beginning with the March-April issue.
Send
	- your money
	- your name
	- your SCA name
	- and your mailing address
	Sam Milligan
	(Ld Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain)
	10105 Downwood Court
	Fort Worth, TX 76108-4167

And for those looking for a forum in which to be published, we are always
on the lookout for new material and talented people.

In service,
Padraig
--
'When I make a word do a lot of work like that,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'I
always pay it extra.'