CR - Guardian of the Tor

Sarah Peck speckld at tenet.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:02:35 PST 1998

Howdy again!

Same reason as other...

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to our
Guardian of the Tor VII.

Champions for Heavy, Light, Archery and Bardic

The Event will be held, overlooking the Brazos River, at
Triple T's Ranch and Campgrounds in Rainbow, Texas.

Note the following changes in the lists this year:
The Heavy List will be a Swiss Five instead of our usual Dragon Pit so
arm yourselves accordingly.  Both the Heavy and Light lists will be held
on Saturday so that the populace may attend.

The keeper prizes are wonderful this year.  In fact, we are sure that
our prizes and regalia will rival even the richest Barony.  Past Heavy,
Light, Archery and Bardic Defenders include Kings, Dukes, Counts,
Barons, Knights, and Dons.  All of them have taken great pride in
representing and defending our Canton.  Please come and be the next
Defender of the Tor.

Site fees are:  Adults / $6 - Children 6-12 / $3 - all children under 6
are free.  No family pays more than $18.  Make checks payable to:  SCA
Inc. Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with notarized
affidavit.

Site opens at 4:00 p.m. on Fri. April 17th and Closes Sun. April 19th at
1:00 p.m.

Site is Wet
Sorry, no pets by order of the property owner.

Autocrat
Angelique DeRuthven
(Cruz Gray)
(254) 965-5849