CR - Name and Armorial Research Committee

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:12:23 PST 1998

What the heck -- me, too.
Amra

---Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:
> Sounds to me like a good idea.
> I'd serve.
> - Galen of Bristol
>
> Todd Marsh wrote:
> > It has been pointed out that it would be easier to get the
central region to work together if we had a name and/or badge to
rally around.

> > On the Ansteorra List, Dieter wrote:
> > "I move that Daniel be appointed chair of the Officially
Potential But As Yet Ambiguous Southern Principality Name and
Armorial Research Committee."

> > I think this idea is good enough to steal.  Would anyone like to
be on the Unofficial Potential But As Yet Ambiguous Central
Principality Name and Armorial Research Committee?  We could
especially use some Big-H Heralds.  Yes, I know that regions can't
register things.  I think I could talk Elfsea into registering stuff
for the region.

> > Is it too soon to start talking about this?  What do you think?
> >
> > Llywelyn

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com