CR - Name and Armorial Research Committee

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 27 08:07:55 PST 1998

> It has been pointed out that it would be easier to get the central region to work together if we had a name and/or badge to rally around.
>
> On the Ansteorra List, Dieter wrote:
> "I move that Daniel be appointed chair of the Officially Potential But As Yet Ambiguous Southern Principality Name and Armorial Research Committee."
>
> I think this idea is good enough to steal.  Would anyone like to be on the Unofficial Potential But As Yet Ambiguous Central Principality Name and Armorial Research Committee?  We could especially use some Big-H Heralds.  Yes, I know that regions can't register things.  I think I could talk Elfsea into registering stuff for the region.
>
> Is it too soon to start talking about this?  What do you think?
>
> Llywelyn

My suggestion is "El Region de O'porto"!
The colors will be red and yellow with a purple border fimbriated in white!
Wouldn't everybody like to be a Porto?

And we can have a motto to show the diversity of our Region:

"Swishy, swishy, THUD! Here, have a drink."

Um, I guess this means I can't be on the committee?

Yers,

Gunthar

(Hey, nobody liked my "Centari Republic" idea either.)