CR - Name and Armorial Research Committee

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Fri Feb 27 10:18:58 PST 1998

Todd Marsh wrote:

> It has been pointed out that it would be easier to get the central region to work together if we had a name and/or badge to rally around.

> Is it too soon to start talking about this?

At the risk of drawing ire and parallel marks reminiscent
of the tracks of steamdemons upon my frame, I believe
this discussion to be entirely premature.

>  What do you think?

This may be couched a bit bluntly, but you did
ask.

Do those taking this route really believe that the very real
lack of consensus arose when this matter was first
advanced will evaporate with the addition of the
trappings?

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
email: lmartin at airmail.net
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin