CR - Name and Armory Ramblings

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 27 09:20:01 PST 1998

> > The colors will be red and yellow with a purple border
>
> "I'll register one 'Ewwwwww', please."  At least until I see hardcopy.
>
> > fimbriated in white! Wouldn't everybody like to be a Porto?

> > And we can have a motto to show the diversity of our Region:
> > "Swishy, swishy, THUD! Here, have a drink."
>
> "No thanks, I'm driving. Maybe after court."
>
> > (Hey, nobody liked my "Centari Republic" idea either.)
>
> I didn't dislike it, completely. Would run afoul of a couple of base
> rules (obtrusive modernity, when linked with Bab5, and allowed
> territorial identifiers for branches).  HOWEVER ...

> In Service,
> Amra
> ===

Sigh.

Okay, I surrender. I've tried a couple of times to add a touch of silliness
to remind people this is truly supposed to be fun. I don't add "smiley faces"
to my posts usually because I feel the people on here to be intelligent enough
to figure out that it is meant to be funny.

Okay, from now on whenever I mean for something not to be taken seriously I'll
add smiley faces and the disclaimer that it is meant to be a joke so people who
need laugh tracks on their TV shows that tells them when things are funny will
understand.

Sheesh!

Gunthar