CR - Steppes Populace meeting

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Tue Mar 17 21:08:43 PST 1998

This is a reminder that the Steppes populace meeting is the 20th of this
month, not the 28th, this Friday in fact! But if for some reason folks still
think that it is on the 28th I will gladly greet yon weary travelers to the
northern reaches with a small revel and a&s night. :)

Majordomo is not kind to attached files to I will give you all the URL for
the map to my home. If you have an email service that does not allow you to
surf the web email me for the map.

We will have food and fun so please come and visit us in McKinney's Eldorado
tornado alley, (just kidding. We survived with only a couple of siding
pieces loosened.) It is a brand new home so it would be great to have guests
to our humble abode.

http://www.io.com/~ches/steppesgif/clothiers.gif

Ciao
Ches