CR - Demo at U. of Dallas

Rick Futrell RFutrell at pagemart.com
Wed Mar 18 13:00:00 PST 1998

The fair will be held Saturday, March 28th at the UoD campus.
The merchanting fee is $15.00 and includes tables, chairs and
a tent. The tents are on a first come first served basis.  So far we
have 4 merchants who are planning on attending. If you are
interested in merchanting I would advise you to call Laura Gidell
A.S.A.P.
at (972) 554 2783. The college is also interested in a demo/information
booth, but I am still awaiting a call from the Dean as to what we
would be allowed to do. They are apparently concerned about their
liability in the event that someone gets injured while fighting.
If you are interested in helping out with the demo,
please e-mail me or call me at the numbers below..

 --
Rick
Rfutrell at pagemart.com
Work (214) 765 4332