CR - Regional Calendar

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:26:04 PST 1998

---nolen dale <fairborn at swbell.net> wrote:
> I am starting to put together a regional calendar for the central
> region. What I need is specific routine activities that are held
> by each group ie meetings, guilds, fighter practices.

Richard, I will gladly admit to having slept since then (and KNOW
that a lot else has been happening).

Could you update us on the status of the Central regional calendar,
perhaps? Do you need assistance in shaking the trees for
chronicler-types and their input to the process?

Early (or late, depending upon point of view) addition for the April
calendar: Viscount Hightower and Viscoutess "Lady Kate" are
sponsoring a tournament to be fought with pole-arms at Flagpole Hill
on the 19th of April. Plan for noon, look for their nifty yellow
pavillion, and come prepared to have fun.

(If I'm in town that early in the day, expect me to be there. I'll
be the one flirting with their eldest grand-daughter ... if the
then-sixteen-month-old cutie is there.)

Steppes Internet Committee "Final Report Drafting Session" will be
held the evening of April 19th, location TBD (I'm suggesting that we
retire from the Hill to Souper Salad at Buckner & Garland presently,
we'll establish a firm location at or before Steppes Business
meeting).

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com