CR - Flag Pole Hill Tourney

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Mar 26 13:52:47 PST 1998

Sarah Peck wrote:

> Todd Marsh wrote:
> >
> > After reviewing the latest tourney, Sir Gunthar noted:
> >
> > The next Flagpole Hill tourney is schedueled for April 19th and it will be
> > a pole-arm list.
> >
> > The weekend of April 18th and 19th is also the Guardian of the Tor.  Perhaps the 26th would be a better date?
> >
> > Llywelyn
> >

> Howdy!
>
> Unfortunately, the newsletters have already gone out advertising the
> tourney on the 19th.

Unfortunate and frustrating.  Guardian of the Tor has been on the
kingdom
calendar for quite a few months.  I hope we'll have a good showing of
chivalric fighters to prevent me from keeping the Guardian's collar
for a third year straight.

> However, both the 26th or the 12th would work as alternate dates.  If it
> is decided to move the tourney, the decision needs to made quickly so
> the word can be spread.

April 12th is Easter Sunday.  That's been on the calendar for a while,
too.

> Tiernan

- Galen the Grumpy