CR - Central Principality

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Thu Jan 15 18:02:30 PST 1998

Paul Mitchell wrote:

> We tell them the pluses and minuses and then ask them if
> they think the benefits are worth the costs.

It would be very helpful to me, and perhaps others reading this
discussion, to see those "pluses and minuses" delineated here
and early on in the discussion.  Might I impose on you to do
so?

I ask because there's a definite feeling of "runaway horse"
in this thread.  I think having more of a handle on the
practicalities would go a long way toward quelling the natural
inclination to dig in my wheels against overenthusiasm.

Thank you,

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
email: lmartin at airmail.net
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin