CR - No P-word for now! (LONG)

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:33:43 PST 1998

I'm swamped at work at the moment, and want to reply to other recent
points. However, Thyra's missive gives me entry point to make two
quick points.

---"Koch, KA Kimberly (4384)" <KochKA at gvl.esys.com> wrote:
> In the meantime, I have to say that I am delighted by this list
> and the open and honest discussion on it.  I think this list,
> and the meeting at Elfsea last weekend, and this sort of
> discussion, are exactly what we need to start that sense of
> community that seems to be so lacking in the Central Region.
> No matter what the outcome of the meetings and discussions is,
> we can only be better off (not worse, Galen) for airing
> our differences and coming to understand each other better,
> as long as we keep in mind that disagreement does not equal
> dislike.

Paraphrasing a quote (from Shakespeare) that I've recently been
seeing in a .sig line:
To strive mightily in deeds, or in words as do the lawyers, and
afterward eat and drink as friends.

> I hope that more of the people who are subscribed to this list
> will start to contribute.  In my opinion, the more voices we
> hear, the better off we are.

As of this morning, slightly over 30 distinct individuals with
active accounts were tracking this list.

> HL Thyra of Black Oak Keep
> Lady to Sir Gunthar Jonsson (whose opinions are not necessarily
> my own, no matter how cute he is)

Thyra, the value judgement you have given here I for one will leave
*entirely* up to your good graces, and the opinion of the other
women present...

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com