CR - Let's Fix the Central Region!

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:30:19 PST 1998

---margiejr <margiejr at sprintmail.com> wrote:
> > It has been suggested that a regional seneschal's meeting
> > take place prior to Steppes Warlord.  I can host this
> > meeting at Elfsea Springfaire.
> > Is that ok?
> If they decide to hold the meeting at springfair. would it
> be convienent for you If I have the boys set up the big
> green tent as a meeting place for the senechals and other
> private meetings that need to held. it can sit 80 to 100
> comfortably

Simone, how much trouble is it to trot out this "big green tent"?

I can think of several occasions when a BFT, or even just an *extra*
BFT, might be useful at regional or oversized local events. Dry
space for after-hours bardic gatherings and the like can oft be at a
premium...

Also: how are the acoustics in "normal" set up? Sound-deadening or
reasonably "concentrating"? Have you field-tested that projected
capacity under performance conditions (sung/spoken to a full or at
least partially-filled tent of warm bodies)?

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com