CR - Red and White Tourney

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Feb 3 13:55:39 PST 1998

Rita Menzie wrote:

> Just in case you hadn't heard, House Norwald is sponsoring The Red and
> White Tourney Tourney at Flagpole Hill on Sunday, Feb 15, 2:30 pm.   All
> entrants must be sponsored by their consort in order to compete.  The
> household will be providing prizes to the winners.  Please feel free to
> bring food, but our city parks are dry, so non-alcoholic beverages only
> please.
>
> Lisette de Meyners
> mka Rita Menzie

Here's another good argument for the regional calendar idea.  At noon,
the same day as the above-mentioned tourney, which I would attend if
not for this conflict, the Regional Warlord is hosting a war practice
at Elfsea's fighter practice site.

Also, this coming Saturday, the 7th, Viscount Axel's "Bop 'til You Drop"
Tourney is being held at a park in Cedar Hill.  I had previously posted
this information, and can do so again if needed.

- Galen of Bristol