CR - Last weekend

VICKI MARSH zarazina at flash.net
Thu Feb 19 11:40:59 PST 1998

Greetings,

I don't know about anybody else, but I have been way too busy with school to do much.
It sounds like I quit the Ansteorra list too early.   Sir Galen has been sick, too.  Llywelyn was out of pocket on Mon. and Tuesday, but was at the Regional fighter Practice.

Gunthar said:

>My vote for a name is: The Centari Republic.

Argghh.
How about The Principality of the Horse ? Or the Latin equivalent?

I did read enough of the thread on the Ansteorra list to see that Pendaran and Jehan, as Peers, Territorial B & B and representatives of the Crown at Middleford, saw first-hand the problems of the smaller groups that get very  little contact  with the Crown and their entourage.

Ah, well, you have read my opinions on a central region principality before, so I will no reiterate them.

Hugs,

Zara Zina