CR - Rosenfeld Demo

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:23:55 PST 1998

---"Michael F. Gunter" <mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > Let's see there are quite a few of us going from Elfsea.
> > I've heard the following so far: Dierdre, ZaraZina, Mara,
> > Stella, and myself,Arabella.
> > I haven't heard from any of the fighters????? Ok guys
> > who's going!!!
> > Arabella
> I'm terribly sorry but this is also the weekend for
> Namron's Medieval Faire to which I have prior committments.
> Also I have to spend time with my mother
> as payment for my sins. Sorry to miss it.
> Yers,
> Gunthar

With apologies, I too must miss the Rosenfeld demo this coming
weekend.  (Small matter of rendering assistance to my housemates.)

Go, have fun, bring back good stories. Some other time, I promise.

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com