CR - clothiers

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Mon Apr 13 18:29:32 PDT 1998

The steppes clothiers guild needs your help. We will be meeting every Monday
until warlord to make small rope banners and such for Warlord. We will meet
anytime after 7:30pm at my home, 4419 Cedarcrest Dr., McKinney Texas. Go
north on 75 to just past 121. Exit at Eldorado Pky. Go west on Eldorado,
back over 75. There will be a four way stop sign at the intersection of
Hardin and Eldorado. There is a Tom Thumb there. Continue west, you will
pass a Blockbuster, a Primrose daycare, and a firestation. Immediately after
the firestation is a street called Legend. The subdivision is called the
Legends of McKinney. There is construction all around the area. If you hit
the Krogers you have gone too far. Turn south on Legend and the second
street on the left is Cedarcrest. It is the third house on the right. It is
a 2 story brick home. I will have a marshal's staff with many ribbons and a
banner off of it up against the house. 972-529-1309. Please come and help!!
If another night is better call me and I will be happy to have you over!

Ches