CR - Demo notice

Rick Futrell RFutrell at pagemart.com
Tue May 5 16:12:00 PDT 1998

Unto the populace of Ansteorra greetings!

The people at the AMC Mesquite 30 Theater are interested in having a demo
in conjunction with the opening of the new Warner Brothers animated film
"Quest for Camelot". The demo will be held Saturday, May 16th from 10:00
till 4:00. The theater is located at the intersection of I635 and highway
80 in Mesquite.  They are interested in both fighting and A/S.  Now, I
know this is being held  the weekend before Warlord, and that most of us
have plenty of other things we need  to be doing, but if you are
interested in coming out please contact me at one the numbers listed
below.

Thank you

Rick Futrell
Demo Coordinator/Steppes