CR - Regional Knight Marshall

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue May 19 06:19:46 PDT 1998

> Thank you for posting your new address.  I will change my data base so
> you will recieve your Scroll on time.  Did you get your May edition?  I
> hope so. If you need anything from me please call or e-mail.

You are welcome although I'd forgotten about that. I believe we did get the
issue. Thank you. I'll have to come up with an article sometime.

Maybe there should be a mention of the London Masters Challenge on Sunday at
SpringFaire. It was one of the most enjoyable and unusual lists I've been in.

Yers,

Gunthar