CR - E-Mail

ches ches at io.com
Tue May 19 14:29:36 PDT 1998

Perhaps what we need is to work together on this. I do know of a couple of
officers who have told me that they are more likely to read a letter they
get in the mail before getting to the email they receive. This is one of
the things I will be implementing on my web site soon. Instead of a link
to their email address it is a link to a form letter that will go to the
host first then to the recipient. This way the sender will get an answer
immediatly. It will state that the message will be sent in this manner so
that no personal stuff gets sent.

I am just looking for the perfect code that will not crash anyone's slow
computer with an old browser or if someone is using an old version of
Mosaic.

Ches