CR - Regional Knight Marshall

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 06:54:38 PDT 1998

Dearest Gunthar,
     The idea of an article about that list would be most appreciated.
The last time we had an unusual list with multiple fighting styles, I
had asked someone to write about it but it never materialized.  If you
could get it to me by Tuesday when I start working on next months Scroll
it would be wonderful.  I'll also be at Warlord this weekend if you want
to hand it to me or you can e-mail it.  I will most likely be at
Elfsea's baronial pavilion or behind it in the Foot bath.  Yes the foot
bath will be coming to Warlord, the bath babes have retired but the bath
will make it!!!!

Arabella

>Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 08:19:46 -0500
>From: mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com (Michael F. Gunter)
>To: central at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: Re: CR - Regional Knight Marshall
>

>> Thank you for posting your new address.  I will change my data base
so
>> you will recieve your Scroll on time.  Did you get your May edition?
>> hope so. If you need anything from me please call or e-mail.
>>

>You are welcome although I'd forgotten about that. I believe we did get
the
>issue. Thank you. I'll have to come up with an article sometime.
>
>Maybe there should be a mention of the London Masters Challenge on
Sunday at