CR - Re: map???]

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Sat May 30 00:28:21 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/29/98 3:58:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
jonwillowpel at juno.com writes:

> What event ?
>  Willow

Your Grace,
I believe the intent was to create a metaphoric / allegoric
"map" of personal viewpoints ....

>  On Thu, 28 May 1998 19:02:10 -0500 Carey <carey at shield.com> writes:
>  >In Service to A Dream
>  >Honor  /  Kingdom   /   Baron-y  /  self
>  >honor	is what a man gives himself and no man can take
>  >kingdom  is where you give your loyalty
>  >barony   is where you and your closest friends play
>  >self    is to rember that we will never come this way
>  >        again and to make the most of this life, so
>  >        smell the roses and kiss a ladies hand.

Not bad, actually, although I can quibble about some of
the specific phraseology.

I and my closest friends within the SCA "play" wherever
and at whatever level of the "game" we happen to find
ourselves at any given time.

"Home" is still Moonshadow, Land of the Crying Winds, circa
the year A.S. XIV; I'm only a temporary resident anywhere
else in the Society -- another dreamer in the Dream-stream.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, one of the Moonschadeen
(temporarily reverting to his AOL account as a test...)
Central Region List Admin
AKA Kihe Blackeagle, the Dreamsinger Bard